Dealing with People
- remaining flexible (even supple!) when working with friends and family
- finding and holding onto the pulse of your many stakeholders
Driving Collaborative Economy
- reinventing yourself when markets change; embracing trends in the new economic era
- fostering collaborations among peers and competitors in order to sustain and grow revenues
- Create It! A "money multiplier" simulation game and discussion on creating money locally
- bootstrapping your organization when cash is scarce; growth with non-traditional capital
- planning for and attracting investment opportunities
Sustainability and Resilience as a strategic focus
- making the case for resilience as a strategic focus
- local politics: what works and what could be better
Creating and spending your money
- debt versus equity; balancing the two and planning ahead
- taking on debt; how much do you really need?
- once you get the capital, what do you do with it?